Call for papers: British Education Studies Association Conference
Glasgow, June 26-27 June
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract as a contribution to this important conference. This year the conference takes place in the University of Glasgow, making it the first time the conference has been held in Scotland. The key theme of this year’s conference is: “The politics of education studies: pedagogy, curriculum, policy”
Some of the suggested topics for papers are the following:
• Alternative voices in Education Studies
• Innovations in Education Studies
• Education Studies: Contemporary debates
• Researching Education Studies: critical issues
• Student perspectives on Education Studies
Please note this list is not exhaustive.
Abstracts for the conference should be no longer than 400 words, and include:
- a clear description of the aims and objectives of your inquiry
- the methodology and methods employed
- results and key conclusions.
You can submit an abstract by following this link: SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT
NOTE: You must log in or register on the site to be able to submit an abstract – you will have this opportunity when you visit the above page.
The Submission deadline is Friday 28th February, 2014.
Please contact Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discus your abstract before submission